- Ontario 211 – 211 is a three-digit phone number and website that provides information and referral to community and social services in Ontario
- Southeast Health Line – Information on available health services throughout Southeast Ontario
- The Canadian Mental Health Association
- Connex Ontario - ConnexOntario provides free and confidential health services information for people experiencing problems with alcohol, drugs, mental health or gambling.
- Mental Health Helpline - The Mental Health Helpline provides information about mental health services in Ontario.
- Government of Ontario
Information on parenting, health, marriage and divorce, financial assistance, disabilities, and more.
- Ministry of Community & Social Services
Information on Income and Employment Supports as well as Social and Community Services.
- Government of Ontario Children’s Services
- Hastings Housing Resource Centre
Rental listings, info, & support.
- Affordable Housing Action Network (AHAN)
- Landlord & Tenant Board
- Addictions and Mental Health Website
An up-to-date source regarding addiction and mental health services in Southeastern Ontario.
- Canadian Mental Health Association-Hastings Branch
- Community Advocacy & Legal Centre
The Community Advocacy & Legal Centre (formerly known as Hastings and Prince Edward Legal Services) is a non-profit community legal clinic which serves low income residents of Hastings, Prince Edward and Lennox & Addington counties.
- Community Care for Central Hastings
A non-profit volunteer based agency for seniors and adults with physical disabilities.
- Community Care Access Centre Ontario
- Highland Shores Children’s Aid Society
Information on their services, foster care and adoptions, education & supports.
- Hastings County Website
A variety of information about Ontario Works, Children’s Services, Housing Programs, Planning, Land Division, and 911 services.
- Hastings & Prince Edward Health Unit
- The low income energy network
- Mental Health Support Network
Provides support and services within Hastings and Prince Edward Counties to individuals who have been diagnosed with a serious mental illness or who have experienced difficulties with mental illness.
- Open LIne Open Mind (310-OPEN)
Open Line Open Mind 310-OPEN (6736) is a free, confidential service to get information, support and referral to all mental health and addictions services in Hastings & Prince Edward Counties in Ontario. Dial 310-OPEN and be connected to someone with an open mind to help you when you need it. They are OPEN 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.